A very unorthodox prenuptial video of a Cebuano couple. Funny and wacky. I couldn’t stop laughing!
Category Archives: Love
Ask me how my day was.
Hold my hand with your family or friends around.
Look into my eyes when you say you love me.
Give me a greeting card with your own composition, not a copy from Hallmark.
Don’t just give me flowers. Put a sweet note along with it.
Say sorry even though it’s not your fault.
Stop whatever you’re doing and comfort me when I wake up from a horrible nightmare.
Politely open the door for me rather than just flinging it open.
Walk on the curbside to shield me from potential hazards in the street.
Take off your jacket and put it on me when it’s cold.
Treat me special not only on Valentine’s Day.
Carve my name in your heart, not in some tree.
You were lonely.
I was forsaken.
You had few friends.
I could count my chums by the fingers.
You had your own childhood issues.
My childhood was in turmoil.
You lost your father when you were 4 years old.
I lost my mother when I was 6.
You had a cranky stepfather who never cared.
I had a virago for a stepmother.
You were afraid of the dark.
I’m still afraid of the dark.
You were on top of your class.
I made some people believe I was brilliant.
You are an unbelievably faithful lover.
I had a vision of making my first last.
Your relationship faltered anyway.
I failed to save even the friendship.
You lost your way into the dark.
I was groping in the same darkness.
You found me at the end of the tunnel.
I knew it was fate that drew us together.
Hey! It’s Valentine’s Day! Everybody’s deranged about the whole thing. Valentine’s Day concerts are everywhere and restaurants have been giving out sweet treats to lovebirds. Some say this day is not exclusive to lovers only. There’s friends and families you can spend the season with. But seriously, we all know that’s lame excuse. Go out and meet a new friend! It’s the 14th so here are 14 pickup lines for yah. Just be sure to use them at the right place and at the right time. Best of luck! 🙂
1. Did you fart? Because you blew me away. (Okay, skip that. Not a good idea.)
2. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world? (Not when you’re drunk.)
3. Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart. (Complete the line before she screams “Thieeeef!”)
4. You: I’m invisible.
You: Can you see me?
You: How about tomorrow night? (Nice going. 🙂 )
5. You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but, baby, the best way to fall is in love with me. (Super duper cheesy.)
6. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot? (Be careful, some girls would wanna be called “cute” instead. Why? Because it’s . . . cute! :p )
7. Life without you would be like a broken pencil—pointless. (Emo type.)
8. Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice. (Naughty but nice. 😉 )
9. I’m like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but I’m as sweet as can be. (For those not physically gifted. Well, give it your best shot!)
10. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down. Go ahead, say no. (Sometimes taking a risk is worth a try.)
11. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me. (Hahaha! Amazingly freakish.)
12. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true. (Sounds like a dirty old man’s trick! Eeeek!)
13. I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access. (Be ready for an answer if she asks “What’s DSL?” :D)
14. Drop an ice cube and say “Now that we’ve broken the ice, my name is . . .” (Some props do help.)
Now let’s hear it from our Konoha buddies:
And, ladies, get ready for the next pickup line. 😉